My dear Readers,
Most of the link below could no longer be used, please visit this new link : http://www.dakwanie.com/437/pinjaman-perumahan-kerajaan-updates.htm
I know, the tittle is a bit dry. Please bear with me as this is something quite importnat for US- Gov.Servant.
For the past 2 weeks, Ayu and I have been a regular customer of Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan, Kementerian Kewangan (BPP) - Putrajaya. And we are not buying any houses!!. The first time, we submitted Manoq’s housing loan documents and the 2nd time, - my cousin’s applications. All these charities not only gave me some free pahala but knowledge about the procedures of applying for government housing loans.
So for any of you (gov servants) who would like to apply for housing loans- here are some useful info
1. Go to http://bpp.treasury.gov.my/
2. Check what is your loan entitlement http://bpp.treasury.gov.my/info_kelayakan.php
3. Read and understand the application process http://bpp.treasury.gov.my/info_prosespinjaman.php
4. Based on your type of application download the check list ( this is the most important document of the application) http://bpp.treasury.gov.my/panduan_semak.php
** Types of applications :
** Please take note that the forms are also available at your office. But BPP is now using a new set of forms and there are possibilities that your office might not have it. So to avoid you from having to fill in the forms all over again, please make sure you have the most updated version.
** It is such a long checklist, make sure you identified, which one is relevant to your applications.
6. Complete the application forms and documents. Make certified copies of all the documents required.
7. Submit the documents - the result of your application will be available 7 days after you submitted a complete set of the documents.
** Some applications require appilcants to submit evaluation form to Jabatan Penilaian dan Perkhidmatan Harta (JPPH) . Please make sure you submitted the form to JPPH BEFORE you submit your application. Find a JPPH office within the jurisdiction of your property. Should you are having problem finding one please visit- www.jpph.gov.my
** For those who are building a house on your own land. Please make sure you engage a certified contractor. Made photocopies of the contractor license to be attached with your documents
** Don’t forget to prepare money orders!!
Easy huh?Hope this INFO HELPS!! Morning bloggers!